Tuesday, June 12, 2007

They Moved. :( ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :(

Isnt Kemp so funny??? Kitty. lol. jk. that was at the lake. on a tree. its a sideways tree. lol.


Oh my,wel Audrea, Jeff, and Gideon (funkycoldmedinas) moved 2 Georgia Sunday. It is sooooo sad! omg. i hate it. but thats where they needed to go so i am okay with it i ges. lol. ahhh!


Well on anthr note, I am helpin mom at her school, Bishop, Its not 2 fun, but I get 2 c Kemp @ lunch. lol. And aftr. Cuz his parents r out of town. lol. I am filing ESL papers. Into records and other things. lol. wow. its is not fun at all!!! ahhh! oh my gosh! hehe. I like it that some r n alphabetical order. Sum rnt + that sucks, lol. NOT KIDDING!!! This is how my life is goin rite this minute. Well Zach jst got here 2 help i ges, idk. lol. its kool. he called + sed, "is the door 2 bishop open?" lol. He is tellin us about his story about the drunk drivers last nite, that almost hit them. They followed them + stuff. its kool.


Well i hav w go work. ahhhhh! omg. ttyl. bye.




Love,


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Rocky (♥'s Kemp)

1 comment:

Funky Cold Medinas said...

We may have moved, but we ain't that furrr.....I'll still keep my eye on you. Love what you wrote about your sister. Almost made me cry - didn't realize just how sweet you really are!